How do I get mentored?
1. You have of course the manual and the indicator and my email for all questions
2. You have my webinar invitations for apprentices - approximately 1 each week-fortnight
3. You have my Trading-Champions.com log in for the Forex Course there and hours and hours of bite size videos and articles by me personally in a very structured mentoring manner - all constructed by me based on years of mentoring traders
4. You have my Skype details
5. Let's meet for a coffee at my offices at 84 Brook St, Mayfair, London - or when I am in your town - Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, San Francisco, New York, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kuala Lumpur - are all cities I visit annually.
6. I have your answers to www.alpeshpatel.com/questions - so I can email you accordingly.
7. You have this website and Posts on www.thebullet.me and all the answers I provide to the community of traders and that is a great way to learn.
8. Mentoring: Fortnightly Trading Log (optional but good)
Please consider filling this fortnightly trading log so I can keep on top of any trading issues you may be having and can monitor your trading progress:
9. Mentoring: Trader Type
Please fill this form in, so I can get a better understanding of the type of trader you are and can therefore formulate the best areas to focus on:
Basically, short of sitting on my lap you have every single manner we can imagine of being mentored possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.